Some hiring platforms market themselves as only allowing the “Top 3%” or “Top 5%”. We think this is incredibly silly. That’s a lot of wasted time for them and for a hopeful software engineer. Our goal is to find work for 100% of the software engineers on TalentMatch. We take a market-based approach where we are trying to match the open positions (Direct, Contract, Freelance, etc…) with the best available software engineer. So some months we may activate 100% of software engineers, while other months it may be zero.
Articles in this section
- I don’t have US work permit or authorization, can I still signup?
- How can I refer fellow software engineers and my company to TalentMatch?
- Do you have remote opportunities?
- At what point in my job search should I sign up for TalentMatch?
- Can I use TalentMatch in my city?
- Why not just apply directly to the company?
- How many people who apply to use TalentMatch are invited to the platform?
- How long does it take to get hired through the platform?
- What types of companies use TalentMatch?
- What type of work is available on TalentMatch?