We ask for your address and phone number as a secondary source of verification should we need it. We live in a technologically advanced world and sometimes it’s good to have backup information if we need to get ahold of your or verify your information.
Articles in this section
- Can you help our students get jobs?
- Do you partner with computer science schools and coding bootcamps?
- Why do you ask for my address and phone number?
- My computer crashed; how do I get access to my account?
- I want to change my email address. How do I do that?
- I have a product I’d like you to promote. How do I do that?
- I forgot my login/password. What should I do?
- I found a bug! Where should I report it?
- How can I request new features?
- How do I unsubscribe from your mailing list?