When companies use TalentMatch they are already sold on the fact that you are a top software engineer. Going outside the platform means you will have to resell yourself without our stamp or approval. Compared to sorting through thousands of online applications, TalentMatch allows employers, recruiters, and advocates to quickly find qualified software engineers. This means you ‘skip the line’ right to technical and in some cases onsite interviews with top-tier companies.
Articles in this section
- I don’t have US work permit or authorization, can I still signup?
- How can I refer fellow software engineers and my company to TalentMatch?
- Do you have remote opportunities?
- At what point in my job search should I sign up for TalentMatch?
- Can I use TalentMatch in my city?
- Why not just apply directly to the company?
- How many people who apply to use TalentMatch are invited to the platform?
- How long does it take to get hired through the platform?
- What types of companies use TalentMatch?
- What type of work is available on TalentMatch?