The test is not meant to give you a passing or failing grade. So you can take it as many times as you want. Once you have passed, you will not be required to take it again. Let’s say you sign up and get a 3-month contract role through TalentMatch today, you will not be required to take it again for your next role.
Articles in this section
- Why spend time completing the TMAT if I may not be admitted to the platform?
- Do I really want or need to take a coding challenge to get a job?
- Who reviews the TMAT results?
- When can I take the TMAT again? Intervals? Minimum time?
- What happens if I fail? Do I only have one chance to pass?
- How long does the TMAT take?
- When do I take the coding quiz?
- What is the TMAT?