We don’t specifically go looking for engineers with traditional backgrounds. Instead, we cast a wide-open net looking for software engineers who have solid technical skills. It does not matter to us if the engineers learned how to code from a college, bootcamp or is self-taught. If they have the skills that is all that matters. It is up to you to identify who is the best culture fit.
Articles in this section
- Do you have hiring events I can attend?
- Why are you different than your competitors?
- Can you help with our diversity goals and initiatives?
- What is the typical background of software engineers on TalentMatch?
- Can you verify someone attended or graduated from a specific school or bootcamp?
- I just logged in and tried to view candidates but I got an error stating that I need to have a verified recruiter/employer account.